Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best peripheral to use my keyboard and mouse on the 360?

• 21-07-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has used things like the xfps adapter for the xbox? I want to have my pc and xbox all on the one desk to free up some space and i was thinking of getting one. Do they actually work, like would i have the same responsiveness that i would get from the pc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Well, I was looking into this a while ago and came across a new product that came out earlier this year. It's called the Scorch. Basically it's a numchuck with a toggle on it in your left hand and a mouse for use with your right hand. It can also be fully reconfigured for buttons etc.

It's early days for this product and with some fine tuning on your behalf with the settings, seems to deliver some good results. The company seems to be delivering special firmware updates for particular FPS games too. The reason I haven't purchased one yet is that it's not compatiable with Turtle Beach headphones yet.

If you're a bit of a gadget nut and don't mind playing around with the settings for a few hours, then this might be a good purchase.

See what you think...

http://www.bannco.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=105&Itemid=53

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

This actually looks quite promising. One of my main worries is whether or not you can fully customize sensitivity and button configs. Like would the cursor ingame move with the same speed as the mouse or would the games sensitivity still have an effect? for example say im playing crysis on the pc and im moving the mouse all around the place like a mad thing, the game still keeps up with this erratic movement, but would this be the same i wonder if it was used on a console?

Advertisement