Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 and Billpay, new order

Options
  • 21-07-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, ordered a new Bill pay phone from Three today, after i made the online order and paid the amount (phone was 9 eur with my plan) they called me and verified my bank details. After that i got email, that my order is confirmed and will be sent from warehouse today.

Is this all, i dont need to send any id's and proof of addresses etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thats pretty much it, they did a credit check on you, and everything must have been fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

i was pretty amazed too at no photo id being asked for!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Thanks for the answers!

One more question, i have Three prepay now, and i assume that i can use that old number, so i dont need to change to this new nr that will come with the phone?

When i ordered, there was no possibility to use/port your old Three phonenr, just port from other operators.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

is it the same with vodafone too? if i was to order a phone on line??? on bill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

finnteme wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers!

One more question, i have Three prepay now, and i assume that i can use that old number, so i dont need to change to this new nr that will come with the phone?

When i ordered, there was no possibility to use/port your old Three phonenr, just port from other operators.

No you will have to use the sim t.at comes with the phone as it will be provisioned as the bill sim. You can call into a store or call their customer care to get the 3pay number moved over onto the bill pay sim.

• Advertisement
Advertisement