Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian food in Newbridge

Options
  • 21-07-2010 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I'm looking for some good vegetarian food to buy in Newbridge such as the Linda McCartney range of foods. I can only find some quorn things in Tesco. I also know Holland & Barrett do some veggie/vegan stuff but I'm really looking for for things for meals as opposed to snacks.

Does anyone know any other places I should be checking for veggie food?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Try Dunnes, I do all of my shopping in Dunnes and or Tesco and never have any problems getting veggie mains. Actually, this afternoon, I got 2 lovely ricotta tarts, a side of green veg, 2 lemon tarts and a bottle of wine for €12 in tesco. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭itchyblood

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Try health food shop across from whitewater - quite reasonable. Top up with products from Tesco - they have a selection of "free from" items at the end of one of the aisles.

They also have their own brand veggie burgers.

Advertisement