Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need my hair done - any special offers midweek?

• 21-07-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of any hairdresser's in Waterford doing special offers midweek. I want to get my hair done next week. Half head highlights and a cut. My hair is just belong my chin in length. I dont want to pay a fortune. I know there must be good offers out there at the moment but instead of me ringing around, can anyone recommend a hairdresser and any idea of price for what I want done?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

My mam got hers done last week in the place that's attached to Supervalu (Hypermarket).

They're doing a mid week offer and I think she said it was 30 euro for cut and blow dry.

I doubt it applies to highlights or colour, but if you don't mind calling them you could clarify that with them, as I don't know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

The place in beside Superquinn, the Sculpting Studio, were doing special offers on colour and cuts, I'm not sure if it's still going on but you could try ringing them to enquire

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Lloyds on Patrick Street do a midweek special €30 wash cut and blow dry, not sure about discount on colour or highlights but worth asking.
    I've never had my hair done in the place by Superquinn but looks like they do good specials early in the week for letting a student do your hair if you want to chance it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Keea

Thanks everyone.
    I'll ring around a couple of places.

Advertisement