Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car boot sales

Options
  • 21-07-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

any good car boots in cork this weekend ????
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Sorry, you didn't put 'in Cork' in the title. Nobody will read this. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

hi seen i am in a cork city forum id assume people would realise its car boot sales in cork no? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I went to kilcully last week and even though I missed most of it due to them finishing early, the stalls said this sunday there is a big one in rathbeggan

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭robbeardsley

Theres usually that boot sale in Kilcully most Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

thanks for the replies
    where is rathbeggan ???? is that not in meath ??? i was hoping to go to car boots in cork city or county :)
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

There's one in Red Barn in Youghal on Sundays. I've never been to it but it might be small enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

thanks for the replies
    where is rathbeggan ???? is that not in meath ??? i was hoping to go to car boots in cork city or county :)
    thanks

yeaah a little late now probably but I meant rathcormac. they have one the last sunday of every month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gu10

mawk wrote: »
    yeaah a little late now probably but I meant rathcormac. they have one the last sunday of every month

just once a month?

i think there's one in castletownroche next sunday

Advertisement