Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz 10 shot magazine

Options
  • 21-07-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Does anyone know where we can get our hands on a 10 shot magazine for the cz .22 wmr had a look on the net and it all seems to be UK or the US (25 shot in the US now thats just mad but i like it) is there anyone selling them in Ireland and do thay deliver.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at-aKhGVdj8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

where did you see the 25 shot mag?
    a link would be great.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

http://www.nextag.com/17-hmr-magazines/products-html
    juice1304 wrote: »
    where did you see the 25 shot mag?
    a link would be great.
    cheers
    www.nextag.com/17-hmr-magazines/products-html
    try this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Anything over 10 rounds in a rimfire rifle makes it into a restricted firearm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Anything over 10 rounds in a rimfire rifle makes it into a restricted firearm

are you a member of the Gardai by any chance.... I have notice on several occasions that you seem to be very quick to point out possible indiscressions that other users might mention in the course of their threads.... are you worried they might get away with something.....
    Origional poster asked about 10 rg mags and mentioned he'd come across 25rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

4gun wrote: »
    are you a member of the Gardai by any chance.... I have notice on several occasions that you seem to be very quick to point out possible indiscressions that other users might mention in the course of their threads.... are you worried they might get away with something.....
    Origional poster asked about 10 rg mags and mentioned he'd come across 25rd

Bunny is only telling you facts to keep you off the radar!

• Advertisement

Bunny is only telling you facts to keep you off the radar!

son, if you own a gun your already on the radar :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

4gun I think the culture of pointing out the current legislation has come about because we know the DoJ read the forum.

Being the responsible gun owners that we are, it is probably safer to point out this stuff more often than not.

It is an ugly business at times and can turn a post, which is originally looking for info, into a debate about the legality of the subject.

And if you post here, then you are definitely on the radar

Vegeta wrote: »
    4gun I think the culture of pointing out the current legislation has come about because we know the DoJ read the forum.

Being the responsible gun owners that we are, it is probably safer to point out this stuff more often than not.

It is an ugly business at times and can turn a post, which is originally looking for info, into a debate about the legality of the subject.

Thank you very much now can we get back on track 10 round magazine for a cz 22 wmr where can it be optained

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

lee70 wrote: »
    Thank you very much now can we get back on track 10 round magazine for a cz 22 wmr where can it be optained

have you rang around/called to dealers?

I often picked up a second hand mag that way

I have now got 5 mags for my glock as a result

have you rang around/called to dealers?

I often picked up a second hand mag that way

I have now got 5 mags for my glock as a result
    No joy yet in Ireland but off to donegal on sat i'll have a look there and also i have a brother in the UK so he'll have a look for me there

• Advertisement

Vegeta wrote: »

Point taken, In this country give the present political climate and political correctness you'd kind of get a little bit sick of being told what you can and cannot do....
    just a little venting on my part no disrespect to Bunnys..

sorry OP for taking your thread off subject :o

Advertisement