Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places suitable for a group night out

Options
  • 21-07-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭

Organising a small class reunion for about 30 in Galway city......
    Any suggestions as to where to go??

Would ideally love an area cordoned off specifically for ourselves and someplace with music. Been told of the Cottage Bar in Salthill, what's the story with this place with regards a group??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Is happening in on the 7th Aug so need to get a move on sorting something out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

The cottage is a great spot and they do complimentary finger-food.

The back section in Massimos can also be reserved, as can the upstairs in the Townhouse (Bazaar).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

dilallio wrote: »
    The cottage is a great spot and they do complimentary finger-food.

The back section in Massimos can also be reserved, as can the upstairs in the Townhouse (Bazaar).

Aw thanks dilallio, what's the story with music in the cottage??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

I think Oslos in Salthill also do this. Kellys also can corner off a spot and server finger food from what I can recall.

On the other side of town there is also the Celler, and I'm not to sure about Foxes when they redone it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

The Slatehouse (in Buskers Brownes) is good too when you want to keep a group together. They offer free food if you're in before 9.

Advertisement