Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeasayer - The Olympia - 18th October.

Options
  • 21-07-2010 5:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

yeasayer will play the olympia on the 18th of october , just thought i might aswell post this as some poeple might like to know :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Saw these at oxegen, they were pretty good, but on like the fourth stage early enough in the evening. Didn't think they were big enough to play the olympia.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye i dint think they were big enough for the olympia either :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 marie-clare

Hi guys, I've tickets for the gig and cant wait.I think they are big enough to play the Olympia, but they are on a Monday night which wouldnt exactly be for the big timers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah guess its cheaper to book the place and the academy was taken or whatever. Would like to go, they were quite good. And tickets are decently priced. Which is rare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Yeasayer

Just heard that this has been moved to the Academy...in case folk haven't heard!

Looking forward to seeing them again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Yeah, I thought it strange that they were booked for the Olympia as well. In the end what's the point of taking down Ross O'Carrol Kelly for an under sold gig, roysh?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Lucky I saw this thread, would have had no idea otherwise. Saw them at the Academy in February and it was a great gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

FREAKING AMAZING GIG.

Loved every second of it.

Suckers were brilliant as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 msphillips2

one of the best gigs iv been at in ages..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭KeanSeenan

I heard they were meant to play at the National Aquatic Centre during the day, anybody have a clue about that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

I was sitting beside them in Yamamori before the gig. They eat a lot. They are more noodle men than sushi.

Good gig but hell it was packed. A lot more commodious the last time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

up in the blanch cntre they were eating noodles??

Yamamori on the quays

Is there one out in blach?

Advertisement