Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North county dublin puppy training

Options
  • 21-07-2010 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi All, mods please move if there is another alike thread. My moms puppy is worse if possible than Marley from Marley and me and we need to send her to be trained. Can anyone recommend a good place thats kind but firm. I'm in the swords area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I would recommend you bring the pup along to classes and attend classes with the dog so both dog and owner can be trained together.

Classes really work best when the owner is there working with the dog and its problems.

There are puppy classes at Cloghran, the National Show Centre, Swords every tues night, a pay as you go system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

John from Dublin Dog Training does puppy classes in Estuary Kennels in Swords.

Advertisement