Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which forum to "Improve my Handwriting?"

Options
  • 20-07-2010 9:41pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the silly question, but I want to start on a thread on how to improve my handwriting. Where would I start this thread? I honestly haven't a clue which forum to put it in.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Sorry for the silly question, but I want to start on a thread on how to improve my handwriting. Where would I start this thread? I honestly haven't a clue which forum to put it in.
    Thanks.

Hmmm....I think that for once I have no answer to a "Where should I post this?" question !

Education doesn't seem to fit and I can't see anything under soc and rec.

What you need is a 'betterment' forum :)

I'll move this somewhere that it may get a better answer...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thank you! I really can't think which forum it would fit in! Don't go to any trouble though, it's not that important!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

That's a good 'un.

Off teh cuff, the denizens of Creative Writing, Art & Architecture or perhaps even Arts & Crafts might be able to offer some advice.

None of them are a perfect match, but they're the best suggestions I can make.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

Advertisement