Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pc

Options
  • 21-07-2010 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hey, could you take a look over this for me please and let me know if its alright

this is going to be my first pc build, not to worried about the price more about if the items are compatible

24zeh53.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

What reso is your monitor, what will you be using the pc for etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 its.my.escape

Will be running fps game, as well as some video editing

and some work/college programs Auto cad 2010, Buildsoft and a few other programs

The monitor i got is
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/2701048/art/lg/w2361v-pf-23-tft-widescre.html

i have 2 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

What fps games though, you need to be more specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 its.my.escape

BF;BC2 MoH the new one, WoW, CS and CSS and also TF2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Harddrive is total overkill: it will do you for another build or two at least! You could easily drop this to a good quality 500-600W if required.

Also Windows 7 ultimate can be cut to home premium unless you want to play with the enterprise features or need them its a waste of money.
    I am currently on 7 home premium an its perfect for games.

All in all your build will play games just fine!

You could consider a 64gig SSD for your windows install backed up with a fast regular harddrive for games, media etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

ram is wrong you need triple channel memmory 6 or 12gb

Advertisement