Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LW & HW required for Clan Wars 4

• 21-07-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi guys,

last 2-3 weeks coming up to the show are the most fun as any promoter will tell you :(

Unfortunately due to a family death Dom Mc Connell had to drop out of his fight with Hugh Brady.

Hugh Brady and Darren Hughes will now be the finalists for the ISKA LW Title at Clan Wars 5.

Darren Hughes and Peter Duncans fight is still on the 8th of August also with both guys cleared for elbows with the blood tests all in check.

I do however require a fight for Hugh Brady for the 8th of August, Hugh has been training very hard for this fight and I want to do my best to get him a replacement.

Another dissappointing bit of new was 2 guys who were matched up both injured themselves with a broken rib and a broken wrist at seperate clubs on the same night lol

I have been offered a replacement for one of the guys with a 106kg debut fighter so I am now seeking a HW semi pro fighter to get this match arranged,

If anyone is interested please email me asap to phpmcl@yahoo.com

thanks

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

I presume these are adults yea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 fedor.2

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    I presume these are adults yea?

nah just very fat kids:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

Yes mate, Adults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Anakin.S

Nightmare. I hope you get the card filled again. Your production and stewarting is one of, if not the best in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

Anakin.S wrote: »
    Nightmare. I hope you get the card filled again. Your production and stewarting is one of, if not the best in Ireland.

Hi Anakin,

Thanks for the kind words on the production and stewarding.

Getting fighters for the card is not the problem its just the Irish MMA community wanted to see Dom and Hugh fight, hell I was looking forward to that fight for ages :(

I guess they will meet at some point agian.

The card is sorted with plenty of guys looking to fill the slots although Hugh Brady will not be fighting due to family issues, Dom pulling was the final nail for hugh who pulled also.

Good news for Darren and Peter though as they both will be fighting directly for the Light weight title !! :)

This means 2 ISKA Irish title fights and an Commonwealth title on the one night!

Cant wait!

• Advertisement
Advertisement