Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAS Childcare Course Interview

• 21-07-2010 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey, ive been called for an interview for a childcare FAS course starting in september. Theres a huge demand for d course every year as they only take very few people on board for the course. Does anyone know what information I will need for this interview to stand out from the rest, what questions will I be asked? Is it a formal or casual type interview? Its only a 20 min long interview so want to be at my best of knowledge before going in. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xjennyx

for any interview you always dressed well and smart but also comfortable.tell them your qualifications and how experience you are,and why you want to work in childcare,the more you talk about the job the better you will look,it will show that you are interesed,Dont give yes and no answer!! read up on childcare if you want to know more about it. Dont be afraid to ask questions as well,its good if you do well thats what io found
    thats all i have

so good luck with it,hope ya get it!!! :)

Advertisement