Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Subscribed Forums Question

Options
  • 21-07-2010 8:43pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I asked the mod of a private forum to remove my access a few days ago. The only problem is I forgot to remove that forum from my Subbed list before I lost access. It no longer shows up on the Subbed List on my User CP, but updated threads are still shown when I look for new posts in Subbed Forums.

As I'm no longer part of that forum, I don't want to know when threads there are updated. Is there anyway of fixing this, or should I just keep ignoring it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Quick answer as I'm in a rush - copy the url of any "unsubscribe from this forum" in your User CP and paste that into a browser and change the ID to the old subbed forum ID. Long answer - what forum do you want to be unsubbed from?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Gordon wrote: »
    Quick answer as I'm in a rush - copy the url of any "unsubscribe from this forum" in your User CP and paste that into a browser and change the ID to the old subbed forum ID.

That worked perfectly! Thanks :)

(to satisfy your curiosity, the forum was PaC...)

Advertisement