Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 bill pay

Options
  • 21-07-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

bought my phone in store on the 11th july and switched my number from vodafone to three, im on relax 90 pay monthly.
    how is it that my first bill has already arrived 1 week after signing up with them? with a due date for the direct debit on 3rd august!! thats a little over 3 weeks since signing up,
    the billing period is from the 11th of july to the 12th august.... Guess everybody with 3 is on PREPAY if they like it or not!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

No, when you sign up to 3 your first bill is generated straight away, the monies will be deducted from your account around 14 days later with the date the dd will be presented to your bank on the bill. You pay your tariff a month in advance and anything outside your tariff the following month.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

so its prepay billpay then!, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

No it's bill pay - did you not receive a bill:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

yes I got the bill, I was just making the point that Im prepaying for a service before I actually get the full service,,,hence,,Im prepaying by billpay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Well I have been billpay with Vodafone, o2 and now 3 and they are all the same. Only difference is that when you go for o2 or vodafone your bill gets sent about 2 weeks later with 1 1/2 months line rental rather than 1 month 1days line rental that I got with 3

• Advertisement
Advertisement