Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carerra Vengenance Ltd 20" Mountain Bike

• 21-07-2010 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Am looking to get the above but Halfords (Wexford) are out of them and cannot tell whether they'll ever have another one. Anyone know anywhere else in or around Wexford that might do this bike or a comparable brand with similiar spec for similiar price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

why dont u check specialized Hardrock 2010 disc and maybe Felt Q200 or Q220...and some of the GT models in Halfords are in the same price range...

but i am afraid none of this bikes will be a good quality. they are good brands but the equipment will be low.

second choice for u will be second hand bike. but in this case u never know what u gonna buy..with no garantee. u may be lucky or not..its a lottery.

I bouth the carrera vengeance one and i have to say its a great bike for that price...the hydraulic brakes and rock shock suspension + shimano equipment 24 speeds are worth it...i found that only tires and seddle sux..but its not expensive change...apart of this the bike is excelent. maybe its worth a bit of traveling..:)

btw only halfords are selling carrera bikes...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Bazbu wrote: »
    Am looking to get the above but Halfords (Wexford) are out of them and cannot tell whether they'll ever have another one. Anyone know anywhere else in or around Wexford that might do this bike or a comparable brand with similiar spec for similiar price?

Thanks

It might be worth travelling to anothr halfords to get one, ring around and see if anyone has one in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

and with halfords u dont have to travel to see stock..u can just simply order it online and get it ready next working day...
    u dont have to even provide credit card detials...its really handy.

Advertisement