Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

picking up RTE Radio abroad

Options
  • 21-07-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Going to Biarritz shortly and want to know the most economic way of picking up RTE Radio. LW is not good. There is wireless internet access at a central point in apartment complex. Have used my laptop and Vodaphone 3G card previously and found it good but very expensive. Any ideas please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

eddiw1 wrote: »
    There is wireless internet access at a central point in apartment complex. Have used my laptop
    Get it online @ http://www.rte.ie/radio/dab.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

eddiw1 wrote: »
    Going to Biarritz shortly and want to know the most economic way of picking up RTE Radio. LW is not good. There is wireless internet access at a central point in apartment complex. Have used my laptop and Vodaphone 3G card previously and found it good but very expensive. Any ideas please?

I think that the Internet or 3G is the only way I'm afraid. Up to you to find a cheap way of accessing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Still think my way (RTE online), via laptop (with realplayer installed) and the hotels free wireless is the best option.

Advertisement