Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spacecake - looking for feedback

Options
  • 22-07-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

This band is fronted by a friend of mine whose not really into computers so I thought I'd try and help them out to get feedback.
    They're a 4 piece guitar band from Cork and have just finished recording they're demo. They're at no.1 in the indie section (Ireland) on myspace.
    Have a listen and reply with what you think. all C&C welcome. thanks

http://www.myspace.com/spacecaketheband
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 briand10

Good stuff. Nice and mellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 traleemusic

WOW, of all the bands who come on boards and hype themselves up ye should check this band out, this is what your up against,far superior than all this indie ****ttee today, how these guys didnt get big is ridiculous, shame on you industry fools who missed out on spacecake, im a fan,

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭YeGods

Thanks traleemusic.
    Spacecake are playing a gig in The Quad, Tuckey street (just off washington street) Cork City tomorrow night Friday 3rd Sept.
    Admission is Free, if you're interested.
    There is a good crowd going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭bytey

good stuuf well done ,

this is the bar people - if you cant meet this level of recording , sound and arrangement and quality - dont bother.

Advertisement