Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice please

Options
  • 22-07-2010 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I have a personal Nokia mobile from Meteor, 85 euros per month all in for unlimited calls & texts.

Just got an iPhone from work - it's on O2 with the company deal.

Would prefer not to move my personal number across on to the company account, like the idea of keeping it as I've had it for years. Plus dont necessarily want work seeing my weekend calls and texts etc on the bill.

Also would like to only carry one device.

Is there a clever call forwarding / text forwarding arrangement or something else anyone could recommend in this situation? Sorry if this is vague. Yes I am a Luddite.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can forward the calls yes, you can set it up in the diverts menu in the handset. You cant forward on the texts unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭plu

Davy wrote: »
    You can forward the calls yes, you can set it up in the diverts menu in the handset. You cant forward on the texts unfortunately.

You can forward texts from any symbian using this

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭GD

Thanks a million for the replies.

Any one currently using that SMS forwarder tool?

Looks ok for $19 if it does what it says on the tin.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭plu

I use it all the time and find it very good

Advertisement