Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website Reviews forum

Options
  • 22-07-2010 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

There is a new Website Reviews forum that we'd like to start using for the reviews that have previously gone either here or in the Development forum.

I'll still be moving any wayward threads there, but I would ask that if you are here to create a thread looking for C&C on a design or a new site you have please start it there.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭compaqlaptop1

I didnt think this forum was busy enough to warrant splitting the traffic and creating a website review forum but as it has gone ahead I think it should be put in a subforum of this forum as it is very easy to overlook at present, I only actually noticed it yesterday even though it has been open for two weeks.

Advertisement