Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Another youtube stunt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

muffy wrote: »
    What do you mean by that?
    I live in a rural enough area, I drive backroads all the time, which is why I hate this attitude that people can do whatever they like on backroads because "no one else uses them". Its ridiculous and dangerous. Fair enough these lads got away with it. What about the next idiot who decides its ok to do 160 km p/h down a back road because there is no one on it, do you think that's ok?

Thats completely different :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

draffodx wrote: »

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭muffy

draffodx wrote: »

Funny the attitude seems pretty similar to me
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Video taken down

dramaQueen :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

What do you mean by that?
    I live in a rural enough area, I drive backroads all the time, which is why I hate this attitude that people can do whatever they like on backroads because "no one else uses them". Its ridiculous and dangerous. Fair enough these lads got away with it. What about the next idiot who decides its ok to do 160 km p/h down a back road because there is no one on it, do you think that's ok?

But look at how narrow the road is. Its probably a road used for little else than access to land or a few houses. You can be sure there were lads standing on the road either side or had cars or tractors blocking it for the stunt. Its no different than if the were hearding cattle across the road from one field to the other, you keep an eye out for a car and lets face it on that road its not like they are going to be moving very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Well its not, driving 160kmh on back roads not knowing what's around the corner does not equate to what's in the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

lads this is hilarious on iradio on about this, from 5 minute onwards it gets very good!

http://soundcloud.com/italk/skilled-drivers-will-never-crash-even-if-they-go-too-fast-and-hang-out-the-window

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭CR 7

Seems no one has any common sense any more. Imagine the consequences if the farmer across the road decided to do the same thing at the exact same time. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

mink_man wrote: »
    lads this is hilarious on iradio on about this, from 5 minute onwards it gets very good!

http://soundcloud.com/italk/skilled-drivers-will-never-crash-even-if-they-go-too-fast-and-hang-out-the-window

Jaysus, plenty of cursing there

• Advertisement

OMFG WHAT A RETARDS!!!! WHAT RADIO IS THAT?!

They constantly called him dick head and ather words, and when he fought back they were like: " oh you feel like a big man, very mature"

OMFG i would like to spit in to they faces! they havent even properly listen to him ( not even if he is right).

How many deaths are becouse someone had his body part out?! come on, statistics RSA loves them! i newer ever heard even once!!!!! OMG

OMFG WHAT A RETARDS!!!!

Tommy sounds like the retard. 6 or 7 years driving. What a pro.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Tommy sounds like the retard. 6 or 7 years driving. What a pro.
    he was not right, but they attacked him and treated him from beggining like a freaking hitler!!!

That Mary McGill is an awful pain in the hole. I have to change the station when she comes on.

That Mary McGill is an awful pain in the hole. I have to change the station when she comes on.

i just dont get it, how could they talk to him like that?! what about ethics and stuff. its just unreal! young fella wasn't right, but they way they done it was a freaking horrible!

i bet they wouldnt talk to a rapist or murderer like that! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Fair play to them for putting Tommy in his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭v300

The video is removed by user. Anyone got a copy I can watch ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

"I've been driving six years now...." some wanker that caller is.

That guy is either the dumbest asshole in the country or its a very artfull wind-up

the radio station is i102-104, its only in the west and north west and is the biggest radio station here...

my favourite part of it is when they go

"you little bubble headed moron.

.....fúck you!

oh thats great tommy, you're a big man...

....and what sort of shíte cars do ye drive??"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

That was disturbing at the end when the radio presenter goes "I hope you drive into a brick wall"

Lads WTF thats no way for people to talk on the radio!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That was disturbing at the end when the radio presenter goes "I hope you drive into a brick wall"

Lads WTF thats no way for people to talk on the radio!!
    The BAI may have something to say about that.

I would rtather he killed himself by crashing into a wall instead of someone elses car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

I think Tommy is showing us quite clearly that it's stupidity and lack of intelligence that is causing so much damage on the roads. Maybe we need a basic aptitude test to be included in the Theory Test. The frightening thing is any of us could meet a 'Tommy' on the way home!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Thats a townie from Sligo, you'd know that accent anywhere.

Terrible radio station, it's the station for a dumb generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

That settles it

Darwin was full of **** :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

suncle.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭CR 7

:D:D:D

Breaking news: Man successfully trolls radio station.

Haddockman wrote: »
    The BAI may have something to say about that.

They wont, they always turn a blind eye to the local stations especially i102-104. Its good for the most part as some of the stuff they get away with is very funny.

Its actually a good station, I much rather listening to it than the boring national stations. iTalk, the program that clip is from is terrible though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

dramaQueen :rolleyes:
    Please make your point without resort to personal insults.

Advertisement