Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Vacancies - New Job Postings Only - NO INFO REQUESTS ON-THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Four Star Pizza on McCurtain St are looking for pizza delivery drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Spar by christ the king looking for part time staff

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Armaiti

I saw they were looking for staff some days ago at Gloria Jeans', in St. Patrick's Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

Armaiti wrote: »
    I saw they were looking for staff some days ago at Gloria Jeans', in St. Patrick's Street.

yeah they still are i tihnk...full-time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Armaiti wrote: »
    They've been looking for a while now.

I think they have a pretty high turnover tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I got job details this morning from Jobs.IE with regards to working for Sky..

They are looking for

Contact Centre Managers & Leaders

Sales and Service Advisors.

Advisors

http://skycustomercentres.com/dublin/?utm_source=jobs-ie&utm_medium=email-2&utm_campaign=dublin-jan13

All the jobs are to be based in Dublin though. I have posted this in the Dublin Thread as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Amazon open day thing at the Opera house tomorrow (March 2nd) from 9-6. Bring along your CV on a usb stick apparently!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Some job openings at Fota:

http://www.fotawildlife.ie/about-us/jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 35 verat

Leonidas on Oliver Plunkett St have an advert in their window, full time position until Easter.

• Advertisement

Karizma barbers in Douglas has a sign up looking for staff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Karizma barbers in Douglas has a sign up looking for staff.
    im an out of work plumber ill give it a go.
    I was up in one of those polish barbers the guy cutting said he was a brickie before he came here :P
    poor haircut he gave too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

A very good friend on Mine that works with InterCall told Me they are looking for people now..

INTERCALL NOW RECRUITING!

We are currently looking for telesales agents to work in our well established call centre in Cork city. We have roles for outbound and inbound agents with a basic hourly rate plus some very attractive commissions.

** Job Description**
    Develop sales/service customer needs and achieve monthly targets through handling the needs and requirements of new and existing customers through partnership with one of Ireland's leading energy suppliers.

** Role outline **
    • Handling inbound sales queries from new and existing customers
    • Outbound cold calling, targeting potential customers
    • Achieve business targets on a weekly/monthly basis
    • Identify and maximise on opportunities to sell additional products to existing customers
    • Handle objections effectively and professionally
    • Daily activity success measured by revenue targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
    • Responsible for entering accurate customer sales data into CRM and related systems
    • Meet the business call standard levels

** Skills/Knowledge/Experience **
    • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
    • Selling experience would be an advantage
    • Motivated to serve customers and maximise revenue opportunities
    • Thrive in a deadline driven and target orientated environment

Interested? Please ask to contact Fionnuala Fenton f.fenton@intercall.ie for an immediate interview!

The Woolen Mills shop in Merchants Quay have a sign up looking for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Crawford Art Gallery Café in the city are looking for waiting staff Saturdays ONLY from 9am -> 4.30pm.

Might suit someone reading in here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

Aldi in Ballyphehane are looking for Sales Assistants. Can't remember if full or part time. Apply online or send your CV into them

http://www.careers.aldirecruitment.ie/how-to-apply/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

The Arts Supplies store is looking for a stock taker still..

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭rosie16

les gourmandises on cook street are looking for 'experienced kitchen and waiting staff who speak fluent english' Sign on the window, saw it earlier :)

Sober Lane looking for a chef and Briar Rose in Douglas looking for wait staff, details on the facebook pages of both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

Milly33 wrote: »
    The Arts Supplies store is looking for a stock taker still..

which store is this?

• Advertisement

Cork Art Supplies sorry.As far as I know there is only one just off Oliver Plunkett Street. Lets say coming from the bus station on the left hand side, towards the fountain, One of those side streets. The job was on jobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭aFlabbyPanda

A-Tec Computers are looking for an experienced IT Field Service Engineer/Windows Server Admin. Email jobs @ atecit.ie with cover letter & CV.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭ruaille buaille

Vibes and Scribes Craft shop are looking for someone full time

mmm interesting

Bullys in Douglas looking for a chef; the school book shop in Douglas Court looking for staff; and Yee Shine Chinese takeaway in Douglas looking for a delivery driver. Signs in the windows of each place.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭KatyBob

Blackrock Castle Observatory are hiring for weekend work :http://www.bco.ie/2013/04/hiring/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Saw the following in Douglas Court Shopping Centre yesterday for a new shop called Gloss
    250492.jpg

There was also a sign on, I think, the 3 store looking for a full time person - again in Douglas Court. I think it was 3 but it could have been for the adjacent unit (meteor?) but thats a mobile shop too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Im looking people to become Oriflame Cosmetics consultants.
    Would suit to someone interested in cosmetics and beauty and definately to all ex-avon reps who now look for another job. Information evening held on monday, 29th of April 7pm.
    PM me for details.

CarryOut off licence on Bandon road is looking for staff.

3 Phone Store in Wilton shopping centre also looking for people.

Rose Garden in Douglas looking for a delivery driver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 chasingthesun

Coffee Quarter looking for part-time barista (its on the corner of Maylor street if coming from bus station direction)

Advertisement