Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good stag friendly accomodation in Dingle

Options
  • 22-07-2010 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

I am organising a stag in Dingle in mid-September and I'm looking for half-decent accomodation for a decent price. Must be within walking distance of town ?

Any suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

radar0976 wrote: »
    I am organising a stag in Dingle in mid-September and I'm looking for half-decent accomodation for a decent price. Must be within walking distance of town ?

Any suggestions ?

Some friends of mine came down for the midlands and rented at http://kerryselfcatering.ebookireland.com/GUSCS0875601-ard-na-mara-holiday-homes.htm for a stag not that long ago.

It was perfect for them, price came down with the numbers that travelled, self-catering and within walking distance from Dingle town. Well! during the day it was within walking distance but it was a little too far for two in the wee hours!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

murphys on strand street
    they have a fine bar music every weekend, they also serve breakfast lunch and dinner food all day and they have guestrooms it is a big building, with safe parking for residents, have been there, and had good time

Advertisement