Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guest upload photos

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

Is there a site where I can upload photos without a username and password (ie without registering)
    Ideally I would like to set up a group and send people a link and a password so that they can upload photos?

eg for a wedding I tell the invited people that the link is www.flickr.com/tomsWedding/guestUpload and here is the password: 1234

Does this exist?

Sniipe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You could just create an account on pix.ie each time and do what you mentioned above?

Ask marcus in the pix.ie forum and see what he says.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Our fishing club hosts it's photos on Picassa and there is a facility for members to upload images to one of the galleries via email. Not sure if that's suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well I use pix.ie as a photobank for a voluntary group, so everyone has the login and passwoprd, and whenever anyone takes pics someone else might want to use for the website, leaflets, etc they can log in, add photos, then anyone can download them. you could set up a pix.ie account like thewedding2010 and a basic password and send that to people?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

imageshack.us is handy, no need to login. You can't delete the image after you have uploaded it though.

Advertisement