Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone with Big numbers and Big letters.........

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone knows a phone which is very easy to see the text and buttons. My father is looking to upgrade and these are the only requirements. No need for camera, wifi, radio etc, etc. Asked in CPW yesterday but they didn't have anything really suitable.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,999 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Was looking in the Vodafone store in the Square. They had a section of simple phones, I'm sure all their stores have them

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Thanks for the replies........

• Registered Users Posts: 28,236 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Future Positive is the place your looking for http://www.futurepositive.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Link 1

Link 2

I've seen the 2nd one in person and I'd say it's ideal for anyone looking for a mobile with larger buttons. It's also easy to read the screen etc.

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

This post has been deleted.

+1 on the Doro 345. In most Vodafone shops if you want to have a look at it, was asked to have a look at it recently for an elderly relative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

also i can vouch for the nokia 7230. the screen and font on it is massive, bigger than ive seen on any other standard phone. any person ive shown it to can read the numbers without their glasses on and are well impressed.

Im just recommending one that can be viewed in pretty much any phone shop in ireland as opposed to purchasing online.

Advertisement