Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My stomach is full of anger

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

It's a good t-shirt if he does it...

...which he won't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Most seem of that opinion, though I have hope in Andy. Bertie has been hiding behind someone the whole tour then kicking out, am not sure he has it in him. Think that may be why he attacked after Schleck's mech fail, he might be a bit scared of him.

*These are the opinions of someone who basically hasn't a clue

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Schleck is about as effective at doing dark and brooding as Levi Leipheimer is.

With a face like that it really should say: "My stomach is full of caca milis and I'm a happy, happy boy".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Liamo08

Most seem of that opinion, though I have hope in Andy. Bertie has been hiding behind someone the whole tour then kicking out, am not sure he has it in him. Think that may be why he attacked after Schleck's mech fail, he might be a bit scared of him.

*These are the opinions of someone who basically hasn't a clue

Well Kelly said the exact same thing the other day so you could be close to the truth.

I think if Schleck really goes for it from a long way out that he could crack Contador. I defo think that Contador is not in the same shape as he was last year and I think he's looked like he's suffering a lot more on the climbs. For me Andy's biggest problem is that he's afraid he might blow up himself and lose second place, I think if he has any chance of doing it he has to give it everything and not worry about cracking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Fair enough, that punching the air moment doesn't really speak of brooding anger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,460 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

surely he should have emptied his stomach full of anger by now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

There's no way AC is going to let AS out of his sight today. I think if he had the support of Frank things may have been different, esp around the Chaingate incident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Just to be absolutely clear, there is to be NO discussion of todays stage on this thread until after midnight.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

el tonto wrote: »
    Schleck is about as effective at doing dark and brooding as Levi Leipheimer is.

With a face like that it really should say: "My stomach is full of caca milis and I'm a happy, happy boy".

Or "My chainset is full of danger."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Has anyone seen the Specialized advert with Schleck and Contodor. "I can take 20 carb gels without getting sick, I can take 21, no you can't, yes i can..." Brilliant stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ThunderZtorm

iregk wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Specialized advert with Schleck and Contodor. "I can take 20 carb gels without getting sick, I can take 21, no you can't, yes i can..." Brilliant stuff.

Yeah, I've seen it once - amazing commercial. Also kinda shows that they're rivals in the sport, but friends at some level when not actually racing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

Lumen wrote: »
    Just to be absolutely clear, there is to be NO discussion of todays stage on this thread until after midnight.

Thanks.
    Is it after midnight yet? Which time zone? Maybe I'm in the future.....
    Camerawork was a bit hit and misty today! :)
    oh yeah - on topic - crappy tshirt. don't like grey much me.

Advertisement