Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Prepay Unused Credit Spend

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I am thinking of porting to Meteor but have 30 euro credit

I know I would lose it if I move but I wonder is there any way of using the money ....

Is there such a thing as a charity donation via the phone like text something and you donate the money from credit...could us some of it that way.

As I am planning to get a Smartphone on the Android OS is there any recommended app / games sites that I could log on with E51 and deposit some of the credit like a gift card...that I could later redeem...I was looking gameloft last night but while it has some nice downloads it was looking for a credit card.

The problem I've found is when I log on via the wap as its a Nokia the E51 would be trying to download symbian S60 games...and doesnt allow download of anything else...but looking at the E51 I don't see the few games that are downloaded are shown on it but they must be somewhere.

If I could buy something in the android os and copy it to my PC which I woud hope to later transfer or redownload again it would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭crc

I have a similar question if anyone has an answer. I want to move from O2 prepay to 3, but want to know if I can get back unused credit or even transfer if to another account.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just use up the credit, and then port

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I ported from O2 to meteor last year there was about 1 euro left on my o2 account was with meteor for 6 months then ported back to o2 , when i checked my balance i still had the 1 euro on my o2 account

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

BrendanD wrote: »
    I ported from O2 to meteor last year there was about 1 euro left on my o2 account was with meteor for 6 months then ported back to o2 , when i checked my balance i still had the 1 euro on my o2 account

Yea, same story with vodafone, i had €6 left in my account and when i ported back to them i still had the six euro after 1.5 years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭fearrchair

unless you were staying on the same network (prepay to bill etc) you'll loose all the credit on the phone.

I been trying to reduce mine tonight on a few facebook applications like the poker mafia wars farmville etc

you can click on a button that allows 2 euro to taken at a time from the phone as long as you reply and accept the transaction...Zong I think the program was there was any fees involved ....

I noticed that I could have selected another called paymo and it would have charged me 11 euro for a service charge...I like to reduce money but not that way !!

Advertisement