Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patricks Navan Road 1966

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I am trying to trace my birth mother who would have stayed in St. Patricks Navan Road from February 1966 to July 1966. I have a name for her but I believe it is false and was wondering if there was a birth mother out there (or possibly an adopted person who has traced their birth mother and have contact with them who would stayed there) who would be willing to PM me so I could give the name and see if they remember her. Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 the quiet one

i was in saint patricks on the navan road in1974 i would is there any thing i can do to sue them for neglect

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kerryweddings

Hello there. New to this forum. I am searching for my brother who was born in St Patricks Home Navan Road in the early 60's possibly...certainly before 1966. My mother Mary named him Gerald Arthur and her maiden name was Devereaux. She cannot remember the Date of Birth.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Mfarr3ll

Hello there. New to this forum. I am searching for my brother who was born in St Patricks Home Navan Road in the early 60's possibly...certainly before 1966. My mother Mary named him Gerald Arthur and her maiden name was Devereaux. She cannot remember the Date of Birth.

Search adoption rights alliance on fb and St pats navan rd we are all on der from St pats x

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lovet123

What is the name you hav

Advertisement