Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to see a Fortune Teller/Psychic today in Clonmel...

Options
  • 22-07-2010 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards.

I'm going to see a woman named Margarite in Clonmel today. I went to see her when I was 18 (four years ago) and from what I remember she was fairly good.

I'd just be interested to see if other people have been to see her and if they found her good? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

let us know how you get on! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭NicoleL88

Will do. App is at 6pm! Bringing a notepad and pen to write everything down because the last time I couldn't remember half of what she said! :P

Jasus that was well freaky. Very accurate, only a few points that didn't make sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

hmmm do tell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daisy7781

NicoleL88 wrote: »

I'm going to see a woman named Margarite in Clonmel today. I went to see her when I was 18 (four years ago) and from what I remember she was fairly good.

I'd just be interested to see if other people have been to see her and if they found her good? :)

hi all,this is my first time using this,i am looking 4 a number 4 a fortune teller that i was told about,its a man and he does readings in clonmel.I heard that he is really good,can any1 help me with this please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daisy7781

NicoleL88 wrote: »

hi there,Can u send the contact number for margerite please?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 allyJay

I went to her a few months ago, I thought she was spot on about the past, As yet nothing she said of my future has come to pass, though things have happened for my friend who also went.

She told me in three weeks I'd be offered a new job. I'd have a choice between three so choose the one I want most.

Six weeks later (last week) I got offered a new job, took it. Got offered an interview for another job, and quit my old job. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 allyJay

well she told me that things would happen in ten weeks, it's been a little more than that now and mothing, but I've haven't been out or about as I was ill for a while, maybe... I only went to see what it was like, I'd no particular questions or beliefs about fortune tellers, but she impressed me a lot, plus she's a really nice person. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Roz20

Hi does anyone have this fortune tellers no, if so will you send it to me, I hear she is very good , thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

daisy7781 wrote: »
    hi all,this is my first time using this,i am looking 4 a number 4 a fortune teller that i was told about,its a man and he does readings in clonmel.I heard that he is really good,can any1 help me with this please?

Presume you mean Rory Bates? His number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 valent14

Can anyone advise Margarite phone number in Clonmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Presume you mean Rory Bates? His number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of it.

I went to R*** about a month ago, It was actually through the very positive feedback here that i chose to go. I went with my best friend, we drove an hour after work to Clonmel.
    Firstly, he was over an hour/hour and a half late.

I went in first and while i thought he was a nice guy and felt instantly at ease, from the moment he opened his mouth the reading was very very very inaccurate. He had my occupation wrong (said i work in customer care but i'm a substitute teacher) - when i corrected him on that he said i "worked in a building helping people" :rolleyes:, guessed i was single (that i had recently went through a break up) but I am actually engaged, said i had no kids (I have a 6 yr old daughter), he continued to be very inaccurate (relationship, past, future) etc all made no sense to me. I don't want to give any more details here as it is quite private but i left very disappointed, feeling like a complete eejit after forking out €60.00.

He told my friend very similar things he told me, recent break-up, moved house etc which strangely were true for her. It made me think that perhaps alot of girls go for guidance after breakups etc whereas my life is more settled so it was harder to guess?

I have wondered for about a month now should i or should i not write about my experience here but i think it is better to be honest?
    I hope people think carefully before they decide to go and just imagine how many nice christmas presents that 60euro might get you :o

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

The only thing these people do is state the obvious. I bet you still paid him.
    They pick info from you without you even knowing they did.

If there are real Psychics in this world then why don`t they win the lotto
    each week. Why did no one warn the USA about 9/11. Why did they not
    warn of the Earthquakes in China, Italy and Haiti.
    Sure Haiti alone is full of Voodoo witches or what ever you call them.
    How come they did not know it was coming.
    The answer is.. IT IS ALL B****X.

If you want a laugh then look for the South Park episode where they slagged
    off John Edward. The biggest Douche bag in the Universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tricia xx

daisy7781 wrote: »

The man ur talkin bout is called rory bates. Ive an appoint with him friday week. ive heard fantastis things bout him.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

how did u get on tricia?i heard him mentioned today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Marilyn62

sunshiner wrote: »
    how did u get on tricia?i heard him mentioned today.

i wasnt able to go on friday, but i was able to swap my appoint with my friend, so im going tmrw!! cant wait!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 festive

well im not sure if i think they are any good to go too anymore??

I went to one a number of years ago betty palko - mind body spirit festival and she was so spot on just about everything and it was recorded and all future and present stuff but i have since lost the tape. strange experience though as I never paid her and I did have the money to give her. I just got up and left when she was finished and she never asked me for money. think i might go back to her again when she is in ireland..and pay her this time.

However I did recently go to eddie christian south william street .. now general stuff about me he did say was very accurate about personality, etc, work things and things i should be doing to make myself better. but other things im not so sure about now?? anyone been to him where things he said have happened?? and i have an excellent poker face, but wasnt not blocking him ..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

allyJay wrote: »
    well she told me that things would happen in ten weeks, it's been a little more than that now and mothing, but I've haven't been out or about as I was ill for a while, maybe... I only went to see what it was like, I'd no particular questions or beliefs about fortune tellers, but she impressed me a lot, plus she's a really nice person. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Illness should have been part of the picture if she had accurately predicted your future. I doubt your destiny was thrown off course by a dose the flu .If you couldn't get out and about it would've come to you if it genuinely was your future or destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 1000midgets

Was with rory bates yesterday and he couldnt read me,gave him my ring to try again and no way he couldn't read me!My friend went in first but he was very vague on alot of the things he told her........she was not impressed!Either was i but at least i saved 70euro,he told me to go back in 2-3 months and my aura would be clearer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 misstodco

Hi all,

could someone please PM me the details for Marguerite in Clonmel pls?

Thanks

x

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

hi i have been to 3 fortune tellers in last week,

reason,

I rang a load and one only got back to me so i went to him.Len in Limerick.
    He was a great guy,hit nail on the head with everythin he said,as for the future i will have to wait and see,

then in meantime Stephanie in cobh got back and was free so i said hey second opinion.she had exact same predictions as Len,with a few extra bits.

Heres the best then i was texted by Rory Bates(his p.o)

first of all she texted to say wed @ 3pm,i said gran and had no intention of going as i heard he messes people about with times,then yesterday(tues)i got a text saying 'just to confirm appointment with Rory @ 3.30 today,a day earlier and a half hour later.
    out of curiosity i drove an hour to get there.he showed up an hour and ten minutes later.i walked in young guy about 28 id say,nervous stutters etc(id say he is slight authistic)

i sat down and he meditated for am minute or 2 then i split the deck in 3,

Then he got things sp off the mark it was crazy,i sat there pretending nothing,then he looked and said,can i confirm u are single and have no kids,i said sorry but i am married and have a daughter,i dont work outdoors,then just a white lie to get away without being charged he had said that I was struggling financially.

I then said to him.'to be honest Rory I have just inherited half a million and needed advice what to do with it so i am here'

His jaw dropped and he said sorry i couldnt read u.

Never apologised for being late.

so guys do not waste a cent or a second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

niallkkk wrote: »
    hi i have been to 3 fortune tellers in last week,

reason,

I rang a load and one only got back to me so i went to him.Len in Limerick.
    He was a great guy,hit nail on the head with everythin he said,as for the future i will have to wait and see,

then in meantime Stephanie in cobh got back and was free so i said hey second opinion.she had exact same predictions as Len,with a few extra bits.

Heres the best then i was texted by Rory Bates(his p.o)

first of all she texted to say wed @ 3pm,i said gran and had no intention of going as i heard he messes people about with times,then yesterday(tues)i got a text saying 'just to confirm appointment with Rory @ 3.30 today,a day earlier and a half hour later.
    out of curiosity i drove an hour to get there.he showed up an hour and ten minutes later.i walked in young guy about 28 id say,nervous stutters etc(id say he is slight authistic)

i sat down and he meditated for am minute or 2 then i split the deck in 3,

Then he got things sp off the mark it was crazy,i sat there pretending nothing,then he looked and said,can i confirm u are single and have no kids,i said sorry but i am married and have a daughter,i dont work outdoors,then just a white lie to get away without being charged he had said that I was struggling financially.

I then said to him.'to be honest Rory I have just inherited half a million and needed advice what to do with it so i am here'

His jaw dropped and he said sorry i couldnt read u.

Never apologised for being late.

so guys do not waste a cent or a second

I had an almost identical experience a few months ago (wrote it here on page 1) People really need to know what a fake he is :mad:
    I presume he didnt charge you so?

no he didnt charge me,but i had no intention of paying anyway

A complete waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

Hello all
    I was at the tea leaf lady in Galway and found her very good with the past and present and some little things came true so far and its only been a few weeks, but Im going to see Rory tomorrow help after reading what you guys have said I dont know what to do.....is it just some people cant read certain people
    ????????????????????

well just be shrewd about handing over ur money.

My strategy was he got the first 5 minutes completely wrong and i told him so.so he offered me my money back.

u will know from the first 5 minutes tho.

anyone tha charges €70 for 40 minutes and messes u around for an hour and a half and doesnt have the decency to answer their phone does not get my respect.

Thats just my opinion.

hope it doesnt happen to u tho,

Let us know???

Hi all thanks for saving me lots of cash I didnt go to Rory after all ,,I saw what people had to say and saved my money , went out for lunch instead,,I was very happy with the tea leaf lady in knocknacarra and quite a few things have happened , and I'm just waiting on a few things ,,look I gotta just wait,,,I found the tea lady knew stuff that I wouldn't have told anybody about my life and feelings , and even my partner. thumbs up to her I say :-):p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Saddam in hiding

Dont go I can see bad things ahead if you do ....

and the bad things where I eat to much CAKE:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi has anyone been to Marguerite in Clonmel lately have an appointment for next week, would like to hear about someone who has been lately??

Thanks

Advertisement