Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to see a Fortune Teller/Psychic today in Clonmel...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

the rollacoaster thread or google her then you will find the thread ..I heard that she was good,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Laura_Lyons

NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Jasus that was well freaky. Very accurate, only a few points that didn't make sense to me.

Hi Nicole, i would like to get a reading from this lady in clonmel. Do you still have her number, would you mind giving it to me please? Also how much does she charge? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Lexxie wrote: »
    Hi has anyone been to Marguerite in Clonmel lately have an appointment for next week, would like to hear about someone who has been lately??

Thanks
    I hope by now you have got your predictions from her. Can you share them with us along with facts how many have came out true by now? I have heard she is quite accurate psychic reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

meryem wrote: »
    I hope by now you have got your predictions from her. Can you share them with us along with facts how many have came out true by now? I have heard she is quite accurate psychic reader.
    hello everyone

i have been to umpteen fortune predictors and out of say 15.i have not had a bean come true.a

t the time i beleived them all nearly but looking back,i made my own decisions and by doing that they have not been accurate.

my advice to u all is to give up the chase and get on with ur lives.
    i
    have been where u are

• Registered Users Posts: 35 miss sugarray

niallkkk wrote: »
    hello everyone

i have been to umpteen fortune predictors and out of say 15.i have not had a bean come true.a

t the time i beleived them all nearly but looking back,i made my own decisions and by doing that they have not been accurate.

my advice to u all is to give up the chase and get on with ur lives.
    i
    have been where u are
    would you like to mention please who did you go to , I see you are in the south of the country. sorry for being inquisitive, but I'm sure I am asking a question many people would like an answer to.:confused: thank you:)

• Advertisement

would you like to mention please who did you go to , I see you are in the south of the country. sorry for being inquisitive, but I'm sure I am asking a question many people would like an answer to.:confused: thank you:)

ya,no probs if i can remember them all

right

1 rory in clonmel.waste but in fairness he never charged me and he messed me about by 1 and half hours

2 woman in cork,cobh,kinfov hippy,nice girl but not a clairevoyant.cant remember her name.

3 another woman in cork.blackpool,i think her name was veronica,works right beside a hairdressers.(remains to be seen wether hers come true)

4 peter mathews.made no sense what he said but hes sound

5 len in limerick,cheap but is more a councillor

6 kate in croom,****e

and there are a few more i never knew their names.

if u check my previous posts i talked about most of them

hope this helps

Marilyn62 wrote: »
    i wasnt able to go on friday, but i was able to swap my appoint with my friend, so im going tmrw!! cant wait!!

save ur cash,hes useless

niallkkk wrote: »
    ya,no probs if i can remember them all

right

1 rory in clonmel.waste but in fairness he never charged me and he messed me about by 1 and half hours

2 woman in cork,cobh,kinfov hippy,nice girl but not a clairevoyant.cant remember her name.

3 another woman in cork.blackpool,i think her name was veronica,works right beside a hairdressers.(remains to be seen wether hers come true)

4 peter mathews.made no sense what he said but hes sound

5 len in limerick,cheap but is more a councillor

6 kate in croom,****e

and there are a few more i never knew their names.

if u check my previous posts i talked about most of them

hope this helps
    hahaha its Steph in Cobh never been, heard she was good though, Veronica is the best of all, late with timing but very good.

thanks niallkkk very informative you dont recommend any of them so except Veronica .. I think six months later people should get back to comment on the outcome some what .we all want to hear nice things and we walk away skipping then the real life kicks in and WOW and down mega bucks.:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D

thanks niallkkk very informative you dont recommend any of them so except Veronica .. I think six months later people should get back to comment on the outcome some what .we all want to hear nice things and we walk away skipping then the real life kicks in and WOW and down mega bucks.:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D
    ya.i think what she said kind of made sense.
    but the other ones didnt come close.

shes worth a go.nothing yet has really come true but she was able to tell me a lot about myself and my life.but also i was 15 minutes late so i has a 10 minute reading.ya id splash 50 on her.rest are useless.

• Advertisement

carrie12 wrote: »
    hahaha its Steph in Cobh never been, heard she was good though, Veronica is the best of all, late with timing but very good.
    ya carrie.her name was steph.no good really.u know what id actually goto veronica again.shes straight to the point and very mysterious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Rumplestilskin

I've just heard a recording of the aforementioned medium Marguerite , and it was total, 100% nonsense ! It was the most general bull I've ever heard.

"I'm getting a James or J or a Patrick" later then " a D or David" I mean what the hell, are people so easily fooled by these con artists?

"Do you have a daughter?" "Yes" "How old sis she?" "7" " Oh she is very creative and artistic, very good with other kids and will end up in America or Canada"

"Do you have a dog" I mean if she's psychic, surely she wouldn't be asking these questions.

Total BS and a con, playing on peoples emotions! :mad:

well said

I've just hear a recording of the aforementioned medium Marguerite , and it was total, 100% nonsense ! It was the most general bull I've ever heard.

"I'm getting a James or J or a Patrick" later then " a D or David" I mean what the hell, are people so easily fooled by these con artists?

"Do you have a daughter?" "Yes" "How old sis she?" "7" " Oh she is very creative and artistic, very good with other kids and will end up in America or Canada"

"Do you have a dog" I mean if she's psychic, surely she wouldn't be asking these questions.

Total BS and a con, playing on peoples emotions! mad.gif
    I have read something similar before about this lady and its on boards.ie its gas cause we dont know who is posting these glowing references the mind boggles biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif but I could take a good guess. Then you have the client that likes to tell the reader their life story eek.gifconfused.gifOMG easy money. there are two in Cork that I would say are very good (90 per cent ) and thats Maria and Veronica, there's also another lady in Cork her name is Theresa and she is very much into the angels and very accurate, I would never give a reader 100 per cent smile.gif

all of these psychics are fake fake fake. its obvious. playing on peoples worrries and weakness. i went to two of these through the years. both were total fake. so stop wasting your money. if it were true there would be scientific testing done. yes.

you just went to 2 ,,not a great survey. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mryolo

all of these psychics are fake fake fake. its obvious. playing on peoples worrries and weakness. i went to two of these through the years. both were total fake. so stop wasting your money. if it were true there would be scientific testing done. yes.

For those with faith, no proof is necessary. For the cynical, no proof is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

+1. There should be criminal charges brought against some of them.
    We had some guy in a few weeks ago. I didn`t want to see him but my wife begged be to and insisted that I go in first. This was to let her know if he was
    any good or not.
    He was absolutely terrible and was not even a good fisher. Some of them are
    great at fishing but this guy was so blatant it was funny.
    He came with a friend and she waited in the other room with the rest of the suckers. She kept going out to the garden for a smoke.
    The bitch was texting him with what the others were saying in the sitting room.
    Anyway. He could not do a reading for my wife`s friend. This is because she
    is very shrewd and would not tell him anything.
    My wife told him to stop the reading because he brought up stuff about
    her nephew who died from a cot death aged 11 weeks.
    He only knew this because I told him. People like this are evil. They prey on the emotions of the weak and vulnerable.
    The only one he could read was her friend who is thick
    as two short planks..

Personally I would love to see a ( real ) Physic. But I don`t think they exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niamh1985

I am desperate...it is very hard when you have a family member who has died...i have been told this medium is excellent.

+1. There should be criminal charges brought against some of them.
    We had some guy in a few weeks ago. I didn`t want to see him but my wife begged be to and insisted that I go in first. This was to let her know if he was
    any good or not.
    He was absolutely terrible and was not even a good fisher. Some of them are
    great at fishing but this guy was so blatant it was funny.
    He came with a friend and she waited in the other room with the rest of the suckers. She kept going out to the garden for a smoke.
    The bitch was texting him with what the others were saying in the sitting room.
    Anyway. He could not do a reading for my wife`s friend. This is because she
    is very shrewd and would not tell him anything.
    My wife told him to stop the reading because he brought up stuff about
    her nephew who died from a cot death aged 11 weeks.
    He only knew this because I told him. People like this are evil. They prey on the emotions of the weak and vulnerable.
    The only one he could read was her friend who is thick
    as two short planks..

Personally I would love to see a ( real ) Physic. But I don`t think they exist.
    so why not tell us who he is then :confused::confused::confused: save other people the grief

• Registered Users Posts: 13 deirdre77

Hi i went to see this lady in clonmel last yr Marguerite) found her the best out of any1 iv ever gone to. So much she said was through and very accurate. Would like to go back to her but cant get her number. If any1 has it would really appreciate if ye could forward it on..

• Advertisement

right guys,

havent been on in a bit.

veronica got 3 major things right

boy was waiting to be born,were expecting

woman on my wifes dide to die horrible death of cancer,was diagnosed 3 months later and will prob die.

and an elderly man i am connected to will die and brian will be very upset.brians(my cousin) is close to guy on the way out,calls to him every day.

so there guys,she was spot on.and she knew my mother was ill

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭tadhgmorris

hi niallkkk

if she was spot on she had information to be going on. had any of your family ever been to see her in the past. she would record any and all details of your histroy. when you drive up she sees the reg of the car. very easy to get your details from this like name and possibly address. with your name a quick google and she has your facebook or any other online data. that is not even scratching the surface of how information can be gotten easily and cheaply on people.
    scratch a little further take a bent guard. guards have access to pps numbers if she is paying a guard to issue information that is a good source. or indeed anyone working in an office like a tax office or social welfare or anything where pps or name address can be used to get info. this and more is how they are doing it. as for impossibilites like a pregnancy she is fishing and guessing.

hi niallkkk

if she was spot on she had information to be going on. had any of your family ever been to see her in the past. she would record any and all details of your histroy. when you drive up she sees the reg of the car. very easy to get your details from this like name and possibly address. with your name a quick google and she has your facebook or any other online data. that is not even scratching the surface of how information can be gotten easily and cheaply on people.
    scratch a little further take a bent guard. guards have access to pps numbers if she is paying a guard to issue information that is a good source. or indeed anyone working in an office like a tax office or social welfare or anything where pps or name address can be used to get info. this and more is how they are doing it. as for impossibilites like a pregnancy she is fishing and guessing.
    not a hope in the world.she never knew my name,and how were the guards going to tell her that my wife would get pregnant and my wifes aunt would get cancer in a years time.are the guards able to predict the future????
    also do u honestly beleive she would bother for €50.nah.
    im a sceptic,but this one has hit the nail on the head.and there is no way my family knew i was even going anyway.
    and hold on....she didnt tell me anything from the past it was all future predictions so she is some guesser???

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ellenoru

deirdre77 wrote: »
    Hi i went to see this lady in clonmel last yr Marguerite) found her the best out of any1 iv ever gone to. So much she said was through and very accurate. Would like to go back to her but cant get her number. If any1 has it would really appreciate if ye could forward it on..
    Hi, I am looking for Marguerite Ahern's number for days! Could you send it on to me please? Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 deirdre77

ellenoru wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for Marguerite Ahern's number for days! Could you send it on to me please? Thanks! :)
    I am still trying to get her number so if u do hav any success could you please forward it to me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lollybriney

daisy7781 wrote: »
    hi there,Can u send the contact number for margerite please?

Did u find a number for margarite ?? Wud love to go see her , can't find a contact

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Schoolkids

Her number is <snip>

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭alyssum

ellenoru is a first time poster who needs needs it
    deirdre 77 has 12 posts and is someone who needs it
    lollybriney has two post and requests it
    schoolkids is a first time poster and has it

Is that people joining to pimp her number??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

alyssum has 8 posts and acts like a super sleuth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭alyssum

maccored wrote: »
    alyssum has 8 posts and acts like a super sleuth
    you did not see it?. I may have only 8 posts but i know well how psychics work when leeching off the vulnerable. They ar epathetic with their 'I hear a D. is it Dave or Dan? if they were psychic they would know. In the secrets of the psychics available on youtube someone makes the point that if they could do what they claim they would win a nobel prize rather than playing with entertainment and the nonsensical bending of spoons. Of what use is that to the world? If one of them could where would that get humanity. Or if they could guess a drawing in an envelope. Of what use is that beyond entertainment. Next time you have a reading ask them why they do not get the nobel prize

people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future. Even if they could what use is being told your past or present - 'he saw x or y' since you already know it and they cannot tell future no more than past or present

Advertisement