Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to see a Fortune Teller/Psychic today in Clonmel...

Options
13»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

alyssum wrote: »
    ellenoru is a first time poster who needs needs it
    deirdre 77 has 12 posts and is someone who needs it
    lollybriney has two post and requests it
    schoolkids is a first time poster and has it

Is that people joining to pimp her number??
    No. Its what people do here all the time. (In spite of us asking them to take it to pm) :rolleyes:

Thank you for your other post explaining that psychics are not psychic. We also get that here all the time, and it can be considered thread spoiling and off topic, though in a thread where all we have is phone number requests, I dont think Ill slap your wrist this time.

One of the reasons, however that it is important that psychics tell you stuff you already know (but they wouldnt unless they were, like, psychic), is so that you can give credence to the other things they say that you DONT know.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭alyssum

Oryx wrote: »
    No. Its what people do here all the time. (In spite of us asking them to take it to pm) :rolleyes:

Thank you for your other post explaining that psychics are not psychic. We also get that here all the time, and it can be considered thread spoiling and off topic, though in a thread where all we have is phone number requests, I dont think Ill slap your wrist this time.

One of the reasons, however that it is important that psychics tell you stuff you already know (but they wouldnt unless they were, like, psychic), is so that you can give credence to the other things they say that you DONT know.
    I disagree that they tell you stuff but they wouldnt know unless they were, like, psychic. Am I allowed to disagree:rolleyes:

I disagree that they tell you stuff but they wouldnt know unless they were, like, psychic. Am I allowed to disagree:rolleyes:
    You misunderstand me. I'm not saying whether anyone is or isnt psychic, just the reason why a psychic should give verifiable information.

You are allowed to disagree, but not seagull your opinion in threads where it will thread spoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

dont people go to see mediums though ... not psychics?
    you did not see it?. I may have only 8 posts but i know well how psychics work when leeching off the vulnerable. They ar epathetic with their 'I hear a D. is it Dave or Dan? if they were psychic they would know. In the secrets of the psychics available on youtube someone makes the point that if they could do what they claim they would win a nobel prize rather than playing with entertainment and the nonsensical bending of spoons. Of what use is that to the world? If one of them could where would that get humanity. Or if they could guess a drawing in an envelope. Of what use is that beyond entertainment. Next time you have a reading ask them why they do not get the nobel prize

people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future. Even if they could what use is being told your past or present - 'he saw x or y' since you already know it and they cannot tell future no more than past or present

I have to also say, who the hell cares if "people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future" .... Im no fan of mediums or psychics, but I also no fan of condescension and "people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future" is a pretty damn condesending thing to say.

you did not see it?. I may have only 8 posts but i know well how psychics work when leeching off the vulnerable. They ar epathetic with their 'I hear a D. is it Dave or Dan? if they were psychic they would know. In the secrets of the psychics available on youtube someone makes the point that if they could do what they claim they would win a nobel prize rather than playing with entertainment and the nonsensical bending of spoons. Of what use is that to the world? If one of them could where would that get humanity. Or if they could guess a drawing in an envelope. Of what use is that beyond entertainment. Next time you have a reading ask them why they do not get the nobel prize

people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future. Even if they could what use is being told your past or present - 'he saw x or y' since you already know it and they cannot tell future no more than past or present

• Advertisement

A lot of people go to psychics because its entertaining.

What's the difference between a medium and a psychic?

A medium serves as a channel for communication for the other side, be it loved ones or spirit guides. And while a medium can be intuitive (clairsentience), a psychic is sensitive only on an intuitive level as with remote viewing or predictive work and does not get their messages from those on the other side.

... probably be better going to see a medium than a psychic.

maccored wrote: »
    I have to also say, who the hell cares if "people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future" .... Im no fan of mediums or psychics, but I also no fan of condescension and "people must have some deep need or lack in their lives if they need to keep running to psychics to tell them their past/present/future" is a pretty damn condesending thing to say.
    my apologies. do you want me to remove that bit?

to be honest, and not trying to be a smartarse, but it makes no odds to me what you do at all, at all. People who visit mediums though, might. I was making a general observation.
    my apologies. do you want me to remove that bit?

maccored wrote: »
    to be honest, and not trying to be a smartarse, but it makes no odds to me what you do at all, at all. People who visit mediums though, might. I was making a general observation.
    I did not mean to offend them i think they are being connned though. If anyone tells me the exact bit to remove i will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 magali123

NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards.

I'm going to see a woman named Margarite in Clonmel today. I went to see her when I was 18 (four years ago) and from what I remember she was fairly good.

I'd just be interested to see if other people have been to see her and if they found her good? :)
    Can you give me her phone number, if you still have it? Where does she live in clonmel, thanks for you reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 deirdre77

Hi just saw ur post that you went to see Marguerite in clonmel.. Did you find her good. Do you have her number if so would you mind sending it on to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charlie999

Went to Marguerite in Clonmel a few weeks back - first psychic ever to give me names - first and surnames, childrens names and family members names - not your average everyday names either i Should add! Just have to wait and see how correct her info is now! But described present to a tee..
    First time I went to Rory bates - found him very good! that was 8 years ago - told me I was pregnant! I went to straight to the chemist after leaving and he was right! Have been since and not found him great.
    Have been to lots! Noreen in Blackrock, Peter Mathews, Michael Anthony, Helen Star, Madame Suzanna, and a few others whose names i cant recall - all over a fifteen year period I should add lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13 charlie999

I dont have her number unfortunately - but she lives out the fethard road near a garage called Chawkes.. if that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dolly19

NicoleL88 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards.

I'm going to see a woman named Margarite in Clonmel today. I went to see her when I was 18 (four years ago) and from what I remember she was fairly good.

I'd just be interested to see if other people have been to see her and if they found her good? :)

Hi Nicole,

Just wondering if you could pm me Marguerites number, thanks :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Dolly19 wrote: »
    Hi Nicole,

Just wondering if you could pm me Marguerites number, thanks :)

http://www.paranormal.ie/
    All numbers are there

Advertisement