Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

she luvd it n da byz did 2 lol

Options
  • 22-07-2010 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭

i was in da club last nite wiv da ladz cos i finaly got me new kit for me civic, alri, ya no, da green 1 so we tot we shud drink ta celebrate lol n den we saw des burds rite, tarts n we luvd it lol dey wer al ovr us on the dance flor lik lol n den lik deco scord first but she was da minger lik lol so i made me move on da luvly 1 n i got her o corse n she luvd it lol den al da ladz got 1 n evr1 luvd it n me civic got a gud seein 2 dat nite lol

tel us bout da burds lik lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm confused. Are you saying that you had sex with your car's exhaust pipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

What is this exotic tongue you are speaking in?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you got her a corsa?

ewwwwww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Sarky got it in one.

Yes, the euphemism was meant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

arii there like boy, some fine beours around dani'h. i beeeeeet it inta her! shot it so hard, i taut i blew a hole in her back, i did, like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Lob itin dere boss.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Lob itin dere boss.....

I like you, you have spirit.

And maybe spirits?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If by "have" you mean "inside", then I suspect the answer is "yesh" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

witch wan a youse fookin boyos was feeekin me beur in da jamma last noite?
    she came ome las noite an woke me up complainin dat her G bag was reckkers,
    bleedin buers wa?

Advertisement