Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get old simm number working?

Options
  • 22-07-2010 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi I was on vodafone for a few years until a hiccup with the internet and received a bil for nearly a grand which led me to give them the fingers. As a result they cut my service off.
    My question is how to get my number back, I still have the phone and simm, I could change to meteor or o2 ready to go even?
    Any ideas how to do it? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,237 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can't the number has been recycled if you haven't used it in 12mts. Also if you've an outstanding bill vodafone or any other network will not release your number until you pay your dues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

so I need to settle my bill then...no way can I do that, they ripped me off.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

You'll have to get a new number so, no other choice

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

They own the right to your number, sounds more like you never regularly checked your bill/ price plan an ran up a bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

does it yeah jeez I dunno how I made it sound like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement