Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on the folllowing cork (wedding) bands

Options
  • 22-07-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭

ive posted this question already in the wedding forum but got no reply so maybe this might be the place to get some answers. Here are some cork bands im looking to get for my wedding.

Now, the chances of seeing any of these is going to be very slim cus i'll need to book soon and i live too far away from cork.

So, any feedback on these bands would great.
    The Vendettas
    Bog the Donkey / Miss Jones
    Laughing Shamrocks
    The Incredibles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello

I have been to a few gigs that Bog the Donkey have done and they were always great.. good vibe to them play lots of differant stuff..

Ill ask around about the other bands I have heard of them alrite but cant say to be sure were they any good or not

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

[Shameless shameless plug]You could always book my wedding band!

Having said that, out of your list, Bog are pretty damn good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

The laughing shamrocks sell out there christmas gig line up in silver springs?(may be wrong hotel) every year so they must be doing something right. Have never heard of the rest of them to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Any of those two would cost a serious penny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭LowOdour

so 2 recommendations for Bog the Donkey. Not as much feedback i was hoping for, but thanks anyway. PaintDoctor, you can pm your band details if you want. You may be a band that i have already emailed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Be serious are very good.

PM sent OP. @Saranson - B Serious are the other band in my Management group :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Oh right!!. They are fantastic. They played at my wedding...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Saw Miss Jones (Bog the Donkey + a female singer) a couple of years back and thought they were great....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Nini123

Hiya,

I'm also looking for a wedding band in Cork for next year. Can you send me on the cost of the bands in your management group please??

Thanks!

• Advertisement

PM sent, and I hope it doesn't get me banned :pac:

Advertisement