Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford/Carlow drummer seeks original band

Options
  • 22-07-2010 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Following on from my other thread for a cover band I'd love to do an original pop-punk band.
    But id love to put drums to other genres so ill jam to almost anything but speed metal :D
    Im 18 years old and have been playing a while now. I give 110% and can make some interesting beats. I have mates with some irish contacts and a cousin with some serious contacts.
    I have grand gear for playing to songs at a jam and im always upgrading gear for a great live sound.
    Unfortunatly my band split due to differences and I really wanna get back to band playing :D
    So come on and we'll jam out some choons :D
    ANd if there anyway decent lets go play em live :cool:d

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dpcarlow

Hi , im in carlow town and looking to start an original band , whats your phone number and i can call you to discuss

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

We're an originals band in Carlow town....just startin out, but 5 or 6 songs ready to go. Lookin to practice once a week in the town. If your interested, get back to me and we'll try sort somethin out.

Advertisement