Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing houses during/after Race Week!

Options
  • 22-07-2010 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Was just wondering what disruption does Race Week cause to viewing houses in and around the city. Not speaking traffic wise case obviously thats just gonna be insane but are houses just not shown during the week? What about the following weeks?

Comments

Never heard of this happening before. But maybe just check with the owners/tenants first? I do know a lot of people leave the city for that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I reckon a lot of places for rent won't be viewable on Race Week because they're probably being rented short let for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Everything else stops during race week so don't bet on being able to view.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

I know of a place that has a room to rent and they would be more than happy to view it during race week

Advertisement