Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Cisco Wireless router - username & password?

• 22-07-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi. Has anyone got the username and password to get into the advanced menu on a UPC Cisco box?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Barack Obama

Anyone? :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,440 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hi. Has anyone got the username and password to get into the advanced menu on a UPC Cisco box?

Thanks

admin and W2402. But it's worthless for the most part.

Spear wrote: »

Thanks spear. I just need to setup a DHCP reservation so hopefully it can handle that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

didn't they recently change the passwords on all their hardware with the last firmware upgrade?

i can't get into my SA modem using those credentials any more. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭surf board

vibe666 wrote: »
    didn't they recently change the passwords on all their hardware with the last firmware upgrade?

+1.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,440 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hmm, curious, they still work for me, but my Cisco modem was never sent the last two firmware revisions.

Hmm, curious, they still work for me, but my Cisco modem was never sent the last two firmware revisions.
    don't turn it off then, or you might find it does. :)

don't turn it off then, or you might find it does. :)

I did already, and it still didn't update. I wonder if it's related to the package you're on.

wouldn't have thought so, maybe there's a minor issue that's preventing it from being updated.

No - doesn't work for me either :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement