Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Simplicity

Options
  • 22-07-2010 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,464 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to the advice I got here I used the change in O2's pricing to unhitch myself from an 18 month contract and today I've signed up for O2 Simplicity 100 which for 20 euros a month gives me 100 mins talk (any network), 100 texts (any network) plus unlimited O2 to O2 calls and texts and the commitment is a 'rolling' 30 days which means you can give one month's notice to quit and move elsewhere if you find a better package.

Now instead of paying 25 euros p.m. for 50/50 I'll be paying 20 p.m. for 100/100 and can talk all day to my O2 friends - woohoo!

If you're an existing O2 customer you have to call 1850 81 22 02 but you'll need to be out of contract.

http://www.o2.ie/simplicity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

As i have said before on here, customer care cannot switch you to this plan, has to be via the local number

Advertisement