Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caribou - Crawdaddy, Dec 9th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Excellento, another reason to save money by not going to the Picnic! Now all I need is Modest Mouse to play Gub Dandy's or something and I'll be a happy man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Great news. I saw him play over in Sonar a few weeks back with a full band. Tent was packed and went down a treat!! Highly recommend going to this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mary.

Great news! Nice price too, I like!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

This has been changed to The Button Factory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

I imagine there's a lot more demand after he blew Body & Soul away at the Picnic. Would prefer a smaller venue but ah well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Is this place still awful, haven't been there since amanda palmer/of montreal last year/year before - who can remember these things anymore

lordgoat wrote: »
    Is this place still awful, haven't been there since amanda palmer/of montreal last year/year before - who can remember these things anymore

Ah I don't mind it. Saw Devendra Banhart and Coco Rosie there in the past year and it was decent sound wise - although if you stand in front of the air vents near the front you'll be frozen.

I'd prefer to see them in Crawdaddy but it's good that the demand for tickets is there - last time I saw them in Whelan's the place wasn't full at all and The Roisin Dubh was practically empty a months before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Fantastic band! The OPs link is broken so here it is again on tickets.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drenbot1986

Has any one got two tickets to sell? seen them at the picnic and it was amazing and have wanted to bring my girlfriend to see them since she missed it but its sold out. Thanks

• Advertisement

Has any one got two tickets to sell? seen them at the picnic and it was amazing and have wanted to bring my girlfriend to see them since she missed it but its sold out. Thanks

You can't buy or sell tickets on boards.

Try www.toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drenbot1986

You can't buy or sell tickets on boards.

Try www.toutless.com

Sorry I didn't know that, thanks for your help

Advertisement