Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camp site for camper van near Trim

Options
  • 22-07-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi there, I am heading up to meath for the an post cycle this weekend. Camping Ireland doesnt mention any campsites for the entire county of meath. I was wondering if anyone can tell me where one might park a camper van safely for a night. Preferably near the start of the event in Trim

many thanks
    pab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

it all over now but was that you in little park opposite castle arch hotel beside housing estate?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭INCONFIDENCE

Sorry I am late but there is a free parking area in Trim for Motorhomes just outside the halting site. At the moment there are 2 motor homes there and they seem to come and go. I am sure you could arrange a water supply and who knows even an electrical connection. I know you may feel safer in the halting site but it appears to be full at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭pab_lowe

Thanks for that. I parked in the field they were using as the main parking spot. It did the job nicely

Advertisement