Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saitek Eclipse III

Options
  • 22-07-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I hate getting drunk. It's one of those things that everyone around me insists I do from time to time and like the twit I am, I go along. Last night was one of those instances where I should have stuck to my guns.

I hate vodka most of all.

I don't need to explain that further but needless to say, my beloved little keyboard is no more and I really want to get a replacement keyboard of the same type at worst.

Specifically, I'm looking for a keyboard with the following traits, one, it has good back-lighting, blue coloured preferred. Secondly, it has audio jacks for a mic and earphones. My case is massive and if I have to rely on the cables connecting into the back it, my face would almost be pressed against my monitor.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any for sale anywhere, not on Komplett, Overclockers, Scan, Novatech and so on.

Does anyone know any other good places that I could buy one from or would be willing to sell me theirs? So long as it's in a decent state of repair I'll pay for one.

Failing that, anyone know any decent keyboards with similar features?

Comments

Advertisement