Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank giro from TCD

Options
  • 22-07-2010 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Did anyone receive a bank giro from TCD yet with the course fee on it?
    I am wondering why I got it in the post today,as I will qualify for the Free Fees scheme.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Did you get form FRS2? It seems their standard practice is: if you've studied at college before, they send FRS2 for you to get stamped and filled out.

I got a bit of a shock when I opened my mail today and saw a giro for €5,766 :)

PS: Anyone going to the Financial thingy tomorrow in TCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NiamhTCD

But did you do a degree before? I didn't

Anyway I am going to print the FRS1 and post it in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

I did 1 year of a diploma and dropped out 6 years ago!

Did you do any kind of college/further education between completing the LC and applying to TCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NiamhTCD

Tragedy wrote: »
    I did 1 year of a diploma and dropped out 6 years ago!

Did you do any kind of college/further education between completing the LC and applying to TCD?

Hi yes, FETAC... but thats classed as second level .
    I think I will print out the FRS1 to save all this sending around forms,its enough with the bloody grant.........

Advertisement