Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-on-one swimming lessons in Limerick

Options
  • 22-07-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Anyone know of somewhere in Limerick city/county offering one-on-one swimming lessons, and roughly how much they cost? I tried a group session a good few years back but didn't find it very good.

I can't swim a stroke right now but our first child due next month so I'd like to be able to take it (don't know what it is yet :)) to the pool when the time comes.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Not quite one on one, but the numbers are very low so you get a lot of time with the trainer. The Maldron hotel pool are doing lessons regularly.
    My mother swears by them. She wouldn't go near water before she started and did her first width of the pool just last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Chris de Looze does one to one lessons out in UL, afaik, he's meant to be excellent. Sure they'd have a number for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

for a fiver i'll bring u out to the river, put a lesh around you and walk u up and down the bank..after 10 mins you'll have the nack of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

robertod wrote: »
    Anyone know of somewhere in Limerick city/county offering one-on-one swimming lessons, and roughly how much they cost? I tried a group session a good few years back but didn't find it very good.

I can't swim a stroke right now but our first child due next month so I'd like to be able to take it (don't know what it is yet :)) to the pool when the time comes.

Thanks!

There's adult classes in Bawnmore on a tuesday night which are v good. there not private but might be worth a try...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Contact details for Chris Delooze - http://www.trifit.ie/contact.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭shg101

ULstudent wrote: »
    Contact details for Chris Delooze - http://www.trifit.ie/contact.html

I emailed Chris a few weeks ago for the same thing. Heard nothing back. Apparently that is typical.

Advertisement