Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-on-one swimming lessons in Limerick

Options
  • 22-07-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I've also posted this in the Limerick City forum, but wanted to ask in here also.

Does anyone know of somewhere in Limerick city/county offering one-on-one swimming lessons, and roughly how much they cost? I tried a group session a good few years back but didn't find it very good.

I can't swim a stroke right now but our first child due next month so I'd like to be able to take it (don't know what it is yet :)) to the pool when the time comes.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

i know the dunraven arms offer one to one swimming lessons...now i dont have any clue as to how much it costs but i am sure if you ring them you will get the price
    i was only talking to someone yesterday who is getting them there with a polish girl ..dont know her name but she said she is fantastic!!

st endas offer lessons one to one too as far as i know...ove seen the instructor in at the side of the pool before with a guy

Advertisement