Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re whats this pain is it pregnancy??

Options
  • 22-07-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi There,

My husband and i had unproteced sex there on the 10th july twice,
    i've been off the pill since may, thing is since the 12th of july i have been experencing pain in my womb but its got very server, yesterday it was like a knife in my womb. And i have a constant pain up along my hips, it moved to the left yesterday and then back again, i alson have sore breasts not so bad today, and i feel sick, with slight headaches.

could i be pregnant?

im afraid to do a test incase its negitive, but im also very worried about what this pain could be?

any advice would be much apprienciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Doctor now. Sharp pains not a sign of healthy pregnancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Do a test for your own peace of mind and see a doctor about the pain. Could be a urinary tract infection, could be ovulation pain, could be pregnancy.

Unfortunately you won't find out for definate here so you're better off just doing a test and whether its positive or negative, see a doctor anyway.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 The new mrs D

thank you ladies,

do you think it could just be my peorid coming on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Only you can answer that. Does it feel like your period coming on?

This really isn't the place to be looking for answers I'm afraid. Only a doctor can help you and if you are pregnant and getting bad pains, it could be normal pains, or it could be something more sinister like an ectopic pregnancy. Best thing you can do is get yourself checked out :)

Advertisement