Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window cleaners in Tramore

Options
  • 22-07-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭

Are there any window cleaners in Tramore now?

There used be a couple of English guys who did a good job, but they have gone. And the man who stopped doing houses and just works down the town.

There's been the odd chancer round sussing out houses on the pretense of window cleaning, but obviously they don't come back, but we have not had a genuine window cleaner for about 2 years now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

If you get a number for a good window cleaner can you post it here - I know a couple of people in Tramore who are looking for one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

We are between Waterford and Tramore and had our windows cleaned earlier this year by an excellent team of two brothers. I'm sure they'd pop out to the seaside for you. PM me for their number.

SSE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 richiepenkert

If you get a number for a good window cleaner can you post it here - I know a couple of people in Tramore who are looking for one

Hi there my name is Richie Penkert and I am just after taking over the Mr Window windowcleaning service and am trying to build up a client base if your interested my no is 087 7841398 I will do call backs rostering clients every 4 ,6 8 or 12 weeks

Hi there my name is Richie Penkert and I am just after taking over the Mr Window windowcleaning service and am trying to build up a client base if your interested my no is 087 7841398 I will do call backs rostering clients every 4 ,6 8 or 12 weeks

Will pass the number on - good luck with the new business - you should stick up a few posters in the supermarkets, etc - there is a shortage of window cleaners here in Tramore.

Will pass the number on - good luck with the new business - you should stick up a few posters in the supermarkets, etc - there is a shortage of window cleaners here in Tramore.

Cheers thanks for the information I will do that ,I do already go to Moonvoy Valley Rose lawn and Newtown Glen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I've been away for a few days, but thanks for the response, I will make contact.

cheers look forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

looksee wrote: »
    Are there any window cleaners in Tramore now?

There used be a couple of English guys who did a good job, but they have gone. And the man who stopped doing houses and just works down the town.

There's been the odd chancer round sussing out houses on the pretense of window cleaning, but obviously they don't come back, but we have not had a genuine window cleaner for about 2 years now.

If it is the guys I am thinking about, the same lads still do our windows

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

Michael McGrath works in the Tramore/Waterford area, he does all types of window cleaning, from what I've heard he has pretty reasonable rates too :) His number is 0851027272

Give this guy a ring, he uses ionised or deionised water - so you dont need to wash then yourself,sounds good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fairview Cleaning

Hi, my name is Michael and I operate Fairview Cleaning.ie . I would be delighted to hear from anybody in the Tramore/Waterford area looking to get their windows cleaned on a once off or regular basis. We also clean fascia and soffit and powerwash driveways, footpaths and decking and carpet and upholstery. Please ring 086-7310731 or email info@fairviewcleaning.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

I just want to let people no that i got Micheal from Fairview cleaning and am very happy with my very clean windows:D I did contact another person on this thread by text and had emailed Micheal and he got back to me so went with him, i didn't recieve anything back from op...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TessaH

Hi I Use hubby4hirewaterford as my window cleaners they are a male and female team and they are very reasonable and do an excellent job:) their numbers are 0868751346 or 0860311559, I contacted them through their website hubby4hirewaterford.ie and got a very quick response to my mail

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 124 ✭✭nickybutler

Had Michael from www.fairviewcleaning.ie 086 731 0731. he does a great job, have him around every two weeks now to do the windows, he also did our gutters and cleaned some carpets for us. Very reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

Hey guys
    If the english guys are who i think you are talking about, then one of them is my dad:D
    He had to stop the windows a while back due to arthiritis in his shoulders, but as far as i know, the other guy, Spud, is still doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭musicformedia

Had Michael from www.fairviewcleaning.ie 086 731 0731. he does a great job, have him around every two weeks now to do the windows, he also did our gutters and cleaned some carpets for us. Very reasonably priced.

Usually does my windows every month and he's brilliant. Well priced and a nice guy in general. Would recommend him to others

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lintramore

if anyone in tramore is looking for someone to clean their windows at a very cheap rate. i know of someone who is available anytime.. and he is very good and cheap..if anyone wants his number email me lintramore68@hotmail.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tramoreblowin

hi,just wondering if any of these people still do window cleaning or does anyone know of anyone in tramore area.thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

www.fairviewcleaning.ie 086 731 0731 he's still going strong. Friendly guy, excellent service and great rates :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tramoreblowin

thank you will give him a buzz :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 guymartin

Had Clearview from Waterford city do our windows the last few times, an excellent job everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dominicbond

I clean windows in Tramore. I have many years experience and will do a good job at a reasonable price.
    My number is 083 445 9226 or visit - http://tramorecleaning.com/
    Dominic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement