Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C - E46 BMW 323CI

• 22-07-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

I shot these back in April for a UK tuning magazine. I really enjoy shooting white cars but I still feel I've along way to go before I'm even remotely happy with my feature work. It just feels sort of stale and predictable ?

Anyways, please leave some C&C as it's much needed and appreciated !

4815548550_8ebd21f2ec_o.jpg

4815552508_184ec6f794_o.jpg

4814931355_cc9bd3380f_o.jpg

4815551036_d8ef533065_o.jpg

4815551182_5aac697e6b_o.jpg

4814931167_5256e8b8d6_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

I like em all anyways :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

4 5 and 6 all good and original, I was surprised at how much I liked #4 tbh. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

I was surprised at how much I liked #4 tbh. :)

Me too.. I think I probably have expensive leather fetish. :p

That E46 is still a stunning handsome car!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

I'm not a car shot fan normally, but i love the engine photo, great shot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,280 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

yep, i'd plump for the detail shots over the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Don't really like the PP in the first 2, but love the last 3. Especially the last one. Great sense of speed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

as usual great work Paddy !!

if I was to C&C it - the first 3 images seem flatter than your normal work - its usually punchier..... the right hand side of both images (or just right of center) isnt exposed or lit up the same as the left side (in first pic especially) ... the detail and sharpness isnt in the front wheel (on both pics 1 and 3)

maybe its because it was obviously a dark day - could also have been the locations ... most of your stuff (that I can remember) is in places where you take more control over the lighting of the subject.

only improvements I can think of for the last pic (which is excellent) - star filter for the headlights and background.....not sure what or how the background would/should be changed would be a normal wall or cobbled pathway leading away (with a garda car in the background with sirens)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Great shots Paddy.
    On C&C I would crop out the roof line from the first image.
    Not a big fan of the angles in 2 & 3 either
    4,5, & 6 look super and as if they came straight out of a mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Excellent shots !! what camera and lens was used ?

Advertisement