Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alicante

Options
  • 22-07-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, third time lucky. I have started this thread in 2 other places with no replis at all.

So i've finished my degree and i've applied and been accepted to be an English Language Assistant in Spain. The school is IES Miguel Hernandez, Alicante.

3 classmates are there right now doing the same thing (and will be home in Ireland by the time i get there, all in Valencia City. I spent 6 months studying at Universidad de Valencia so i know what it's like to live in Spain and all.

Has anyone had any experience working as an assistant in Spain? Good/Bad experiences?

Has anyone here lived or studied in Alicante? Know places i should look for accomodation? Places to visit? Places to avoid? Anything?

I'll be more than likely going alone so any information would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement