Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kart Racing???

Options
  • 22-07-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭

Is there any places now in Galway?? Hoping to organise a trip for about 25 if thats possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bing_IRL

There's a place in Tynagh, good fun so it is. It's about a 40 minute drive iirc.

Bing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Bing_IRL wrote: »
    There's a place in Tynagh, good fun so it is. It's about a 40 minute drive iirc.

Bing

What he said...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

From what I hear, Tynagh is the only place to go and well worth it.

I know a bunch of lads that went there a while back and they were raving about it for weeks after.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Isn't that Pallas Karting in Tynagh pretty expensive? Thought it was something like 30 or 40 Euros for 15 minutes! Might not be remembering correctly. It really did look like fun, though.

350qur6.png

They do a Sunday rate of €50 for 45 mins if you book it in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭busbybhoy

Is there any places now in Galway?? Hoping to organise a trip for about 25 if thats possible.

???? Can i come?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

The place in tynagh is great. Went a few times with my brother the track is good and big, so its easy to overtake, the carts all seemed to be well serviced, so i never heard any of the my 'cart wasnt as fast as yours' sh1te and the marshalls actually were good at there job. If you crash they were over quickly and used the flags the way they should be sparringly

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If you've over 16 people you can do the grand prix day. It's €60 a person but well worth it, you get split into groups and the top 2 or 3 go through to semis for a race off to the final. You'll get at lest 3 goes in the karts with the best getting an extra go in the finals.

Trophies for the top 3 and a cheap bottle of bubbly for the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Ya, Pallas is the biz. Track must be over 1km in length. Must be one of the best in country. Think they hold carting championships there. Used to have a small track there as well. Ok for kids or the faint hearted. Not sure if thats still there.

punk77 wrote: »
    Ya, Pallas is the biz. Track must be over 1km in length. Must be one of the best in country. Think they hold carting championships there. Used to have a small track there as well. Ok for kids or the faint hearted. Not sure if thats still there.
    Still there I think, would be great to go for a few hours.

Vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooom :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

busbybhoy wrote: »
    ???? Can i come?? :D

me too!!!

Advertisement