Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Eircom in Tralee Co. Kerry

• 22-07-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey guys im really getting sick of eircoms speeds and latency (do a fair bit of online gaming in my spare time) does anyone know if there is a good alternative like UPC in tralee or are we still stuck with eircom down here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,548 ✭✭✭weisses

Yep was thinking about them as well Bealtine .... good for gaming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

I saw a UPC van heading for Tralee just outside Castleisland this morning and saw it on the way back this evening, again in Castleisland ...hence I was getting my hopes up and searching for "UPC" and "Tralee" just now & this thread came up. I presume these is no plans for UPC to come to Tralee? Still interested to know what the van was doing in the area for a full day?!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,548 ✭✭✭weisses

Thread is 3 months old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

weisses wrote: »
    Thread is 3 months old

Yup...as I explained, I just googled 'UPC' and 'Tralee' and this thread was one of the results, so rather than open a new thread I just thought I'd add to this one and see if there was any update on broadband service providers in the Tralee area....getting pretty tired of my 1MB Eircom package.

• Advertisement
Advertisement